Classic and simple, her style remains timeless to this day. By “just doing her thing“, Audrey reminded us that you don’t have to try hard to look good. She took simple clothing items like the little black dress, black skinny trousers, and turtleneck sweaters, and turned them into wardrobe staples. She glamorized her simple style by accessorizing with ballet flats, silky neck scarfs, and big sunglasses. Sounds too comfy to be true, but these styles have stuck around since the last Breakfast at Tiffany’s and now we’d like to re-introduce them in our own strut savvy way.
- Let out your inner girly side with a little black dress. Wear with flats and you’re a classy lookin’ lady!
- New York, New York! Get that Uptown city girl who only shops vintage look with – oh, so, trendy – pearls. Vintage jewels are a dime!
- Brunch is usually an occasion spent mingling with randoms from last night so you’re either not looking too good or you’re hiding from that guy you didn’t mean to flirt with! Add a little edge or go incognito with a pair of oversized black sunnies.
- Never second guess a girl with pointy toes… she usually means business, or just knows how kick-ass pointy toe shoes can be! Try the Regina Ballet Flats.
- For classic feminine flare wrap your neck around a light silk printed scarf and don your larger than life shades!
- Get comfy with a cashmere oversized sweater to get the “I just threw this on and don’t I look awesome” effect.
- Wear the cropped black pants to let the boys know you’re cool to hang. That’s right, boys! You’re groovy. You dig music.
- You don’t need heels to look amazing.. Your Carson Ballet Flats from Frye say that you are laid back and trendy… and you’re either a tiny dancer or black swan! Ooooh, mysterious!